Thursday, February 19, 2009

Permission to be frustrated with the Air Force?

I went to the monthly geocaching meet & greet tonight. While I was gone, Scott called from Germany. He had talked to whoever might give him the best idea of whether or not he'll still be there in a month, and the final answer was "I have no idea."

I know that's not the answer I was looking for. Guess I'll just have to take it one day at a time. The train fare is probably the biggest concern. A round trip ticket, special rate, is 108 euros. The unlimited, regular rate is 170 euros. That's probably around a hundred dollars difference. Guess I can't worry about it - can you possibly put a price tag on seeing your child for the first time in over a year?

The meet and greet went well. Got to talk with some caching friends both old and new. Got some hints on caches, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment