Tuesday, February 3, 2009

45 days to departure - NOT time to make the MIJE reservations

45 days and counting...Feb. 4th is 45 days out from March 21 when we leave for Europe.

This blog entry was going to wonder why I can't get my MIJE reservation in as it's already the 4th in Paris.... (believe me, I tried, about 6:30 p.m. tonight which would have been 12:30 a.m. there.) When I tried, the reservation site said it was too early.

Just realized as I typed the first line that Feb. 4th is indeed 45 days out from our departure date. But that is NOT 45 days from when I need the reservation, which would be a week later, the 28th. I have to wait another week to try to make the reservation. D'Oh!

In case I haven't mentioned it, MIJE reservations are accepted no more than 45 days before the date needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment