Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eating in Europe

My sis Judy and I have talked about her being in charge of planning our eating adventures, especially since she hasn't had much of any additional "must-see" sights to add to our trip.

She says she doesn't want to go to any American fast-food places (ie McDonalds) while there. She also has more international experience than either Deb or I, due to her naval service stationed in Naples, Italy. She probably traveled a bit around Europe while there, though I don't remember any specifics.

So that's one area that I definitely am willing to give to her! (Though I -do- want to go to McD's at least once in London and once in Paris just to see...maybe not for a meal but at least for the probably free wi-fi.)

We discussed a bit of planning philosophy. Decided to reach a happy medium between being spontaneous and planning it out enough so that we're not spending half the time trying to figure out what to do next. Yes, I have an itinerary, probably more planned out than necessary. But I know it can be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment