Saturday, February 28, 2009

packing notes

I'm happy to say the FAFSA problem seems to be solved. My PIN still wouldn't work today, then I had a revelation - Dad can get a PIN and do the electronic signing! Duh! And of course, it worked just fine.

Spent part of the day (finally) writing down the packing and to-do lists that have been running through my head forever. Also realized that I really could pack most of my travel-sized toiletries (and the 3-1-1 quart size bag) as I don't plan to do any other traveling in the next three weeks. I'm really just about set except for actually packing my clothing. I've been throwing the little miscellaneous things into the suitcase as I think of them so shouldn't have much to gather at the last minute.

Now all I need is to find out one way or the other whether I will be in Paris or Spangdahlem between March 30 and April 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment