Thursday, January 22, 2009

He's going to a war zone...

Got three e-mails from Scott today that really made it clear that he IS going to a war zone in a few weeks. They were his will and medical directives. Good that he's prepared (the Air Force makes sure of that!) but hopefully none of those documents will be needed...

Not much happening on the travel front. I've been looking up geocaches for Paris and for London. Started entering them in the GPS and found out I've reached my GPS's waypoint limit. I'll have to go through and figure out what I don't need (old coords that for whatever reason I didn't delete...) so I have room to enter all those European coords.

I'm headed to Flint tomorrow with a friend - we're going to attend Commissioner's College on Saturday. We would have needed to be there at 8 a.m. or so on Saturday which would have meant getting up REALLY early... so we opted to go over tomorrow night instead. She's driving and I'm paying for the hotel room. Hope the roads are good. I'm not a good passenger and I don't want to embarrass myself by freaking out over the roads. (Unlikely but entirely possible...)

No comments:

Post a Comment