Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back to eBay

Today was my first day of "non-working" with my new schedule. A bit different than a day off as I know that this is the regular schedule. So, as promised, I started working on eBay stuff again, for the first time in a year and a half.

First things first, deciding what to list. Picked out a variety of stuff, including some vintage jewelry, a Mrs. Beasley doll, a set of Sherlock Holmes books, a set of Star Wars puzzles, a microphone, and a couple of child care director polo shirts. Step 2 is to get some pictures of those items. That took most of the rest of the morning to take the pictures then edit them.

After a lunch break that stretched out for a while, I started writing the listings. I had downloaded Turbo Lister to the netbook, so I could work upstairs instead of in the basement. I started with the Mrs. Beasley doll. Took a bit to get going, forgot just how much you needed to have to write a good listing.

Eric finally got up and going while I was working on the doll listing, and he persuaded me to go over to the high school and play tennis with him. I hadn't played tennis in over 30 years. It was "interesting" to say the least. I was remembering rules and such by the end of the time, but skill was coming along much more slowly! It was good to spend some time with Eric anyway.

Back home. Finally got eight listings completed, then uploaded them to eBay and now we'll see how it goes. I still have the jewelry to write listings for so maybe I'll try to get a few more listings written tomorrow morning before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment