Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rainy days on Thursdays..random thoughts

It's raining, it's pouring. April showers bring May flowers. (But what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims.) Anyway, it's just a rainy day. Actually slept in today, my body usually wakes right up in the morning but didn't wake up until 10 a.m. Sleep is very restorative! Must be that there's nothing BIG upcoming on the calendar that I need to be planning for. I have my Friday caching all planned out, I'm taking a friend for her first caching experience (ok her second but I took her a year and a half ago for the first so it's like starting out again.) Looking forward to it, hoping the rain stops by then.

Lots of worry about this new flu strain going around. Mostly in Mexico but in the U.S. and other countries as well. Hope my mom and aunt get home ok. They are almost to Paris and the end of their trip. I'm looking forward to re-living Paris through their eyes and ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment