Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hi from Max - I sure miss my Grandma

Hi, this is Max.  It's been a long time since Mama has let me write on her blog, but here I am.  I'm getting older and don't have quite the energy that I used to, but I still have fun when I can.   Things have changed around here lately.  There was this lady that Mama and Daddy referred to as "Grandma" that came to live with us a while back.  She was really nice; she gave me treats, let me lick her dishes after she ate good stuff from them, and took me for LOTS of walks.   She let me come up on her bed when Mama would leave for work (and Mama works really long days!) and look out her window at all the deer and bunnies and squirrels.  She has a dog, too, only Missy just stays in one place and doesn't say anything.  Mama says it's because Missy is "stuffed."  Maybe she shouldn't eat so much then!

So last week her room started getting more crowded.  Lots of boxes and totes - I could tell something was up.  On Sunday, Mama and Daddy started carrying the boxes and totes out to the garage.  Daddy filled up his big blue trailer, and on Monday they pulled the trailer away and that was the last I saw of Grandma.

Mama says she lives in her own apartment again.  She has lots more room for all her stuff and is making lots of new friends.  The only bad thing is that dogs like me aren't allowed to come visit.  Mama says she'll take me over there and we can pick her up and go on an adventure like we did a couple of times this summer.   We still have to be a little careful of this virus thing that everybody talks about.  They even have to cover up their faces!  Glad I don't have to have my face covered up!

I sure miss my Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment