Sunday, August 7, 2011

my traveling sons...

As I write this, my sons are together, enjoying Paris, France. I didn't get to see Paris until I was 48. Lucky them! Eric left for Germany on Friday, very early morning, flying to Dallas and then to Frankfurt on my saved up air miles.

He arrived in Frankfurt, and we received an email from Scott's iPhone: "He is here." Their plans were to drive directly to Paris from Frankfurt. Another email arrived later yesterday: "We in Paris." So I've heard exactly six words from my boys since Eric left.

But really, if you were in PARIS would you take the time to email your mom? Ok, we did because Mom was paying for the trip. So hmmm, maybe they SHOULD be emailing me, or at least posting on Facebook, since my air miles paid for Eric's ticket.

I'm glad for them to be able to spend the time together. From Paris, they head back to Germany and a few days to relax for Eric, and a training class for Scott. Next weekend, they head for Egypt!

No comments:

Post a Comment